Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sweater on Sweater

I love sweaters. Seriously, I love them quite a lot. It's December, it's dreary and chilly (although not as cold as it technically should be here in New York), and all I want to do is snuggle up in a sweater and be semi-comfortable wherever I go. I JUST WANT SWEATERS ALL OVER MY BODY... and for this look that's exactly what I did.


As I've mentioned before, I'm having a serious love affair with button downs under sweaters this season.  Very polished and classic, although I certainly put my own twist on it to make sure I don't look preppy or anything (woof... the thought!).  I'm literally obsessed with these cosby shorts I got last year from Urban Outfitters, under the Urban Renewal line.  Oh yeah, and there's my reverse ombre! I need to touch it up a bit since the navy is fading a bit.


I am very attached to all of these pieces of jewelry at the moment. I find myself wearing some combination of the same pieces every single day---I'm in dire need of a vintage jewelry hunt. When I go upstate next week to get some new merchandise for the store, that's just what I'll have to do.

Anway, so my semester is over and I have officially taken the last academic test I'll ever have to take again as of yesterday!  My next semester is my big Senior Co-op, which consists of interning 4 days a week and one "class" where we just write one really, really frigging long paper.  Monday was my last day interning at Bullett Magazine, but guess where I'm interning for my Co-op? PAPER MAG!!! I am super, super excited and thankful for all the opportunities I've had over the past few years in college...and I can't believe it's almost over!

I've also been getting a bit crafty lately, making some detachable collars.  Mmmhm, there will be a post coming soon, after Bullett's one year anniversary party on Thursday, since figuring out what the hell I'm going to wear is consuming most of my free time (JAMES FRANCO AND DANIEL RADCLIFFE ARE INVITED?!).

xx
Jenna

7 comments:

  1. Hola! :) Cozy sweaters a la CCCVTG mantra! We are SOOOOOO loving the blog and can't wait to cuddle this weekend! Adios.

    ReplyDelete
  2. unique jeweryyyy♥
    hot drinks....and favorite sweaters.
    then my winter would be completed!


    http://surcondensed0803.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh your shorts are so cute! love your jewelry too :)

    B x

    www.phoandchips.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dear just liked your page. Can you follow me too ? http://www.facebook.com/MolDiva

    ReplyDelete