Monday, September 12, 2011

Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference

Well it's been a few days since I've posted.. I've been super busy with Fashion Week and just life in general...
So Wednesday I worked the Independent Fashion Blogger Conference (which to whom I have just been admitted to! Yay!) which was super awesome.  Of course it's always fun to attend events rather than work them, but this is my second time working the conference and I always have a really great time.  Besides mingling with other bloggers and listening in on really informative panel discussions (with speakers such as Leandra Medine, Coco Rocha and Ari Goldberg from StyleCaster), I got the chance to interview the panelists after each discussion!

I saw some old friends, gained some new ones, oh, and there was free Magnum ice cream all day.  I mean, I gained 30 pounds.








All in all, it was an awesome day!

xx
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment