Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Farewell Humidity (I think)

I'm pretty sure I've been saying for the past month or so how "over" summer I am... in fact, I even mentioned it in my previous outfit post.  Well guys? I was lying. Today it rained, and it rained hard.  Aside from it being absolutely miserable, chilly and wet, I'm almost positive I now have pneumonia after being completely drenched on my walk home.  My denim jacket is soaked and probably won't be dry for another 3 days (and you know how thick the denim is on a good, vintage coat).  BUT DON'T YOU WORRY, EAST COAST, IT'S GOING TO RAIN FOR ANOTHER WEEK.

So, paying homage to the hot, hot summer we just experienced that is now gone forever, here is a little something I wore a few days ago, when it was still extremely hot, humid and gross.  I probably bitched and moaned about it all day, too. HAH.

 
 
Photos by Nina Stiefel

I wore this little number to class in midtown and all the miserable Corporate Americans glared at me like I was some sort of witch.  Or maybe they just don't know how to appreciate sheer fabrics.  Either way, I love getting a rise out of the plain and boring.

xx
Jenna

2 comments:

  1. this is a STUNNING ensemble! i love that skirt, dear!


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! It was great to meet you yesterday, I love your blog! Following it on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete