Sunday, September 4, 2011

Endless Summer

Photos by Nina Stiefel

Okay, it may be September.  And I may actually kinda sorta hate summer clothes, most of the time.  But it's just so LOVELY outside, and I guess I need to milk that last bit of warm weather before New York turns into a frigid, iced over arctic zone once again.  Anyway, I thrifted that top for a whole $9, and it's probably one of my favorites.  When I wear it with red, I look like an American flag (you BET that was my 4th of July daytime outfit).  The bag was probably the find of all finds in findland, not to be confused with Finland, I've ever found at Buffalo Exchange.  It was $14, but considering I sold half of my wardrobe that day, it was FREE.99.  Yeah, and who doesn't love free.99, especially when it comes in embroidered floral print?

Oh and P.S., don't mind the dirtiness of my shoes.  In fact, 90% of the outfit posts I blog are going to involve shoes that look like they were dragged through the depths of hell.  I don't know if it's the fact that I live in New York and walk everywhere, or the fact that I just don't know how to walk properly.  I literally destroy every pair of shoes I own, which is probably why I still haven't purchased a pair of Lita's... (can you imagine how angry I'll be when I scuff those puppies?)

xx
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment